- Implement the creation of an “Opportunity Fund” to make early education and public higher education affordable to all, paid for by a tax on wealthy private university endowments.
- Support the amendment to the State Constitution that would create an additional tax of 4% on income in excess of one million dollars to fund quality public education, affordable public colleges and universities.
- Make high quality early education and care available to all working families.
- Expand after-school programs.
- Support mandated full-day Kindergarten at all public schools.
- Implement increased funding to public schools in your municipal.
- Expanding EEC (Early Education & Care) vouchers for essential employees.
- I would support the restoration of full dental benefits for Mass Health recipients.
- I would support creating a single payer health insurance system in Massachusetts that guarantees access, is publicly administered, and lowers the cost of health care.
- Create a public private partnership to help find a resolution.
- Improve Medicare for all and to provide quality, guaranteed, national health insurance.
- Support mental health reform bill.
- Create a public private partnership to help find a resolution on healthcare costs.
Supporting Working Families
- Support efforts to make the Personal Income Tax more progressive by adding additional high-end earner brackets at increased rates, while reducing the tax rate for low- and middle- income taxpayers.
- Supporting the Safe Community Act (H.3573)
- Supporting the Work and Family Mobility Act (H.3012)
- Expanding the essential worker category to include individuals who work for essential businesses i.e pharmaceuticals.
- I would vote against general fare increases for MBTA and RTA riders and support expansion of reduced fare options such as the MBTA youth pass.
- I support prioritizing transportation funding for public transportation, walking, and biking investments that reduce greenhouse gas emissions over highway construction.
- Fixing roads or open streets that make it usable for major traffic.
- Incorporate healthcare to pay for transportation services for elders.
- Helping communities shift to a green economy – one that’s low carbon and sustainable, and that provides opportunities for all.
- I support large-scale changes to our energy system to address climate change and the disparate impacts that environmental justice and frontline communities.
- I support the Green Budget which includes key priorities to better fund environmental agencies with a goal of 1% of the state budget going to environmental protection and programs.
- I support the increase in the Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard (RPS) Immediately to target 100% renewable energy by 2035.